I just woke up [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Most likely was due to hostboards DNS setting kicking a lot of people off for the past 14 hours.
This is the first time since last night I have been able to connect!
I just woke up [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Yea, i had not been able to log in all night, it was not till almost 11 this morning before It would let me log in.
yeah i was tring to get on since last night, and i keep getting an error page...i just got through another hour and i wouldve went nuts [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lol i totally forgot i was in stealth modeOriginally posted by chaserfan:
get off the stealth mode girl! [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hostboard is able to connect on Netscape, but not Internet Explorer... weird!
my pc uses IE and I've had no problems getting on today
I wasn't able to get on to hostBoard from last night until just after lunch, and then it went out again until 30 minutes ago.
DNS changes are screwy. Sometimes they don't mess connections to some, but others it can take up to 3 days to sort everything out.
strange stuff
hey its not the weekend! where is everyone?
Bookmarks